The messages on this site build on each other; for their full impact, read them in sequence beginning with September 2008 (archived below). They detail the situation on this planet and our place in the universe as communicated to me. I hope, by presenting them to you, that they spark your curiosity, and a decision to join with others to create a new civilization on Earth. As always I encourage you to seek your own unique truth.
You may now download a collection of the messages at this site. Go to “Free Downloads” in the right hand column.
This is my 45th posting to Mark’s Corner for 2009. Today, once again, I am most pleased to welcome back Bren-Ton from Andromeda who will continue sharing a series of messages on “Leadership in Oneness.”
Thank you, Mark. It is my pleasure to share the following. A leader is to access those who are to participate with him. In them he must see their Oneness with him. He is no better than they; they are no different from him. His job is to inventory their talents and desires, and utilize them to best advantage.
In Oneness is the ability to truly see the other as a unique expression of God. In Oneness is the ability to see each other as brothers and sisters of the same or different oversouls. In any dimension, there is a unique physical expression of the underlying soul. The leader must see this in each participant and appreciate it.
Those who are attracted to the vision of the leader will comfortably express to him their talents and their desires. Those who would be a part of his team will show him how they will fit with him and others. It is the leader’s job to listen to each of his potential participants and to ascertain what they are saying about themselves. It will take wisdom and openness on the part of everyone involved for this process to work.
Inherent within this is a lack of structure, yet some form of structure will be achieved to move forward. A leader will make decisions for the team, the group, the community, or the state. The participants who are closest to him will absorb his vision and make it their own. They then can convey it to others. It is through this approach of mutual appreciation, shared vision, and Oneness that a new type structure will emerge.
If physical things or animals are to be utilized, they too will be appreciated for their Oneness with the members of the team. Rocks, plants, animals, birds, and fish are part of Oneness. Team members will come to see their Oneness and importance. If it is the task of the team to find, chop, and deliver wood, then the trees must become an integral part of the process as will the mode of chopping and delivery.
Recruiting members for his team is the job of the leader. Volunteering to be part of the team is the job of those who would participate with the leader. Members of any team have opportunities to join with various leaders. How they select whom they wish to follow is an individual decision. It should be carried out with both deliberation and purpose. The entire process must be transparent; there must be no hidden agendas on either the part of the leader or participants.
Note that I did not use the word, “follower,” when speaking about those who would be associated with a leader. Follower implies less than a fully conscious union. Only those who are aware can participate with a leader in Oneness.
Thank you Bren-Ton. I look forward to your further insights on this important topic. In the days ahead we will all need to address the subject of team building.
PLEASE COPY AND DISTRIBUTE THIS MESSAGE, AS WELL AS OTHER POSTINGS TO MARK’S CORNER (http://www.cosmicparadigm.com/Marks_Corner/). Remember to do so in total, preserving all notations, attributions, and announcements.
Those who are communicating with me have said that they will entertain questions as long as they are not specific to your personal circumstances. Please send your queries to me at email@example.com.
IF YOU WISH TO COMMENT ON THESE MESSAGES AND HAVE YOUR COMMENTS POSTED AT WWW.COSMICPARADIGM.COM PLEASE FORWARD THEM TO ME AT CP@ZQYX.ORG. I am creating a new page on the web site where your unedited comments will be published.
In Truth, Love and Joy,
• MANY THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SO GENEROUSLY CONTRIBUTED. EACH DONATION IS MAKING THESE MESSAGES POSSIBLE. I am almost at break-even for this year, including book sales. If you wish to make a donation by credit card or PayPal, use the “Donate” link on the right of this page, or send a check to PO Box 270156 Fort Collins, CO 80527.
• To purchase “One. Toward a Civilization of Light,” or other books by Mark Kimmel, go to http://www.cosmicparadigm.com/About_One.html or order it from your favorite book seller. For those of you who have read “One,” chapter 56 is now available. Email me and I will send it to you.
• The most important book I have ever read is: “And Then God Said… Then I said… Then He said…” To purchase it go to my site and click on the book. You will be linked directly to the publisher: http://www.cosmicparadigm.com/Recommended_Books.html
• A copy of my 2008 postings, and my 1st quarter 2009 postings, all in PDF format, are now available at no charge. You may download them for reading or printing. Go to “Free Downloads” in the right hand column.
• Audio recordings of my postings to this site are now available at YouTube. Enter YouTube and search for “Athabantian.” These have been prepared for me by a most wonderful woman. I am most grateful.
• A Spanish translation of “Trillion,” by Mark Kimmel, the First Book of the Paradigm Trilogy is available in PDF format at: http://www.cosmicparadigm.com/AboutTrillion.htm Please inform your Spanish speaking friends and relatives.
• The Cosmic Paradigm Network is connecting people around the world who wish to assist the transformation of our civilization. To join, go to the index page of this site, and scroll to the bottom.
• I will be speaking at the IIIHS International Conference in Montreal, Canada on June 28th with a workshop on June 30th. For more information go to: http://www.iiihs.org/conf09/conf09.htm
• You may contact me regarding these postings at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be patient; I receive large numbers of emails.