The messages at this site are the result of communications between Mark Kimmel and beings who are not the current indigenous humans of this planet. The communications have been verified as coming only from those who are of the highest Christ Consciousness. There are now over 125 messages on this site; they build on each other. For their full impact, read them in sequence beginning with September 2008 (archived below). They detail the transformation of this planet, our place in the universe, and a positive outlook for our future – if we are willing to act. I hope, by presenting them to you, that they spark your curiosity, and a decision to join with others to create a new civilization on Earth. As always I encourage you to seek your own unique truth, and live it.
This is my 9th posting to Mark’s Corner for 2010 that involves communications with off-planet beings and other non-humans. It is with great pleasure that I welcome Lone Wolf (a translation of his ancient name into a modern language). He and I became acquainted two months ago and have been working up to this posting.
I lived almost one thousand years ago in an area that is now called Colorado and New Mexico. I was the son of the great chief of this region; the name that we called ourselves was “Tecolate.” We were a great nation with many, many people across a broad area. From our center in what you now call Chaco Canyon we traded with visitors from the south, and from the lands to the east and the west. The nation of Tecolate was very rich and powerful.
In those days, there was a great separation between the rulers of the nation and the people. The priests were at the cause of this separation. The people were the slaves of the priests and the powerful. My father forced the weak, those who were caught in the web of the priests, to serve him. By the time of my birth, there was little harmony with the land or the common people.
I was born during the final times of the Tecolate nation. I had two older brothers and four sisters. My oldest brother was to become the next great chief. My next older brother was to become a priest. As the son of the chief of all chiefs, I was destined to be a chief of my people, if not the head chief. As a young man, I was assigned responsibility for people in the outlying area to the west.
However I saw the situation of the people, saw how unhappy they were, and felt for them. I saw that the empire of my people was crumbling under the weight of the priests’ demands and the luxuries of the ruling class. I observed that ordinary people had lost their connection to the earth due to the demands for ever more grain, beans, and animal hides for trading. As a mature man in my twenties I began to express my observations. The common people learned of this and I became a great hero to them. Wherever I walked, they would throng to get a glimpse of me. This did not sit well with the priests who wished to continue their domination of all.
In addition to my empathy with the people, I had a special relationship with the earth, the plants, and the animals. I was a harvester of honey, because the bees would willingly share it with me. I would go to a hive and take a portion of the honeycomb. Placing it into my leather pouch, I would bring it to the royal family, my family. I was much valued for my talent until I began to speak out against the harsh rule imposed by the priests.
The priests were an insular clan who kept the people hypnotized with their stories of the gods who spoke to them. They were able to provide just enough magic to make people believe in their power. We regularly saw ships in the sky. Some would land and beings would emerge to commune with the priests. Before I was born a requirement had been made for human sacrifice. This was done to appease these gods of the sky. Some of us communicated with those from the sky who were not in league with the priests, but our experiences were ridiculed and we were threatened; so we became a secret society among our people.
As I look at your society today, from my vantage point in the spirit world, I see parallels to the Tecolate nation. We were ruled by a small group of privileged people who were in contact with the sky gods. There was a great disparity between the powerful and the ordinary people. We had lost touch with nature upon which we were dependent for all. Yes, ours was a primitive society but some of the elements are similar.
This eventually led to our downfall as we stripped the land of its soil and timber. People began to go hungry as the elites extracted more and more from them in order to trade with the distant nations. As people existed at a subsistence level, the power of the nation dissolved and people began to drift away. The power base dissolved, and the privileged were left with no one to support them.
When I was growing up, my family, father, mother and three boys, would visit a place we called the Sentinel. High in the mountains to the north, it was a retreat from the hot dry land where we lived the rest of the year. We journeyed for three days to reach the high lands. My father, due to his exalted position, was carried on the shoulders of slaves. Upon arrival feasting and housing was readied for my family and other powerful people. There was always music from the drums and flutes, and dancing, always dancing. It was a marvelous time that I eagerly anticipated. Today you call this place, “Chimney Rock.” We would also journey to hot springs, another days walk, to soak in its healing waters.
The Sentinel was also a place of ceremony as dictated by the priests; human sacrifice was done on the great rock overlooking the two spires of the Sentinel. When I was old enough, I was forced to watch as young children were sacrificed to the gods. A ship of the sky gods hovered overhead as the ritual was carried out. When the ritual was completed, a great fire was built on the altar to signify to those waiting in the city to the south that the sacrifice had been accomplished, that the gods of the sky had been appeased.
I was at the Sentinel 964 years ago. In a banquet before the great ceremony, I was poisoned for daring to propose ways contrary to the will of the priests and sky gods. I was buried near the hot springs, as was the custom in the royal family. In a rebellion, a great chief “more aligned with the will of the gods” replaced my father. My brother was stripped of his authority and banished.
I am communicating these things to you today, Mark, that you may know that a thousand years ago, the people of that time were also under the influence of intruders from the sky. Today you understand that they are from another star system. At that time we did not, except for the priests who hid that information from the people. The influence of the sky gods over a primitive people was to generate fear. For it is the fear that feeds their power. As the others who have communicated with you have pointed out, if fear can be replaced with light, a paradise can be re-created on earth.
I speak now for the billions of your ancestors who observe from the afterlife, who are keenly aware of actions by their descendants, “Wake up to the reality of who you are. Understand the influence you have each and every moment. This is the final time of Earth’s existence in this dimension. Wake up and assist your mother to transcend the influence of the sky gods who imprisoned her and all who dwelled on her.”
Today, a thousand years after my time, you have the opportunity to make things right for all who have gone before you, for all who saw a better way but were unable to accomplish it in their lifetimes. Take this opportunity to answer our call.
Thank you, Mark, for allowing me to tell my story.
Thank you, Lone Wolf. Your story is very moving. I am most happy to tell it for you.
YOU MAY COPY AND DISTRIBUTE THIS MESSAGE, AS WELL AS OTHER POSTINGS TO MARK’S CORNER (http://www.cosmicparadigm.com/Marks_Corner/). Please do so in total, preserving all notations, attributions, and announcements.
In Truth, Love and Joy,
Rev. Mark Kimmel
P.S. For those who are translating this material into other languages, please advise me how I may direct people to where they are being posted.
• Visit my Facebook page to make comments on this posting. I am also occasionally posting articles and links there.
• My work with this site is supported by your donations. If you wish to make one by credit card or PayPal, use the “Donate” link on the right of this page. You may also send a check to 135 Country Center Dr. #F-264, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147 THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. (Please note a slight change in address.)
• I recommend that you save each of these postings to your computer. I have compiled books containing the 2008 postings, and posting for Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4 of 2009. For each book, send a check or money order for $15.00 to Paradigm Books, 135 Country center Dr. #F-264, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147. CD’s containing these messages are $7.50 each. These prices include postage within the U.S. For delivery outside the U.S. add $5.00 for shipping.
• Those who are communicating with me have said that they will entertain questions as long as they are not specific to personal circumstances. Please send your queries to me at email@example.com.
• To purchase “One. Toward a Civilization of Light,” or other personally autographed books by Mark Kimmel, go to http://www.cosmicparadigm.com/About_One.html or order them from your favorite book seller. For those of you who have read “One,” chapter 56 is now available. Email me and I will send it to you.
• Audio recordings of my postings to this site are now available at YouTube. Enter YouTube and search for “Athabantian.” A most wonderful woman has prepared these for me; I am most grateful.
• A Spanish translation of “Trillion,” by Mark Kimmel, the First Book of the Paradigm Trilogy is available in PDF format at: http://www.cosmicparadigm.com/AboutTrillion.htm Please inform your Spanish speaking friends and relatives.
• The Cosmic Paradigm Network is connecting people around the world who wish to assist the transformation of our civilization. To join, go to the index page of this site, and scroll to the bottom.
• You may contact me regarding these postings at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be patient; I have received a large numbers of emails and may be unable to respond for several weeks.